Your cart is currently empty!
A Clinical Nutritionist practices evidence-based, holistic healthcare to improve your overall health. As Clinical Nutritionists, we look at your food, lifestyle & any supplementation you’re currently taking or could be taking and aim to improve health, wellbeing and vitality in the most natural way possible. If there are any nutritional deficiencies or illnesses that need managing, we look for the root cause.
I have a passion for health at every age, and have an interest in women’s and children’s health.
You can also see me for any of the following:
- Gut health + IBS
- Skin conditions
- Hormones + periods (including endometriosis and PCOS)
- Fertility, pregnancy + postpartum care
- Mental health + stress
- Autoimmune disease
- Frequent colds + infections
- Weight management
- General health + wellbeing
- + so much more
- Fussy eating
- Support managing ADHD
- Increasing nutritional intake with ASD
- Identification and management of intolerances
- Management of dietary allergies
- Management of autoimmune diseases such as diabetes, coeliac disease, chron’s disease, juvenile arthritis, and lupus
- Eczema, psoriasis or other skin conditions
- + so much more!