What is a Clinical Nutritionist?
I am currently practicing from the Endeavour Wellness Clinic as a Student Clinical Nutritionist, in the final stages of my Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine). If you’re interested in booking an appointment with me, please complete this form.
A Clinical Nutritionist practices evidence-based, holistic healthcare to improve your overall health. As Clinical Nutritionists, we look at your food, lifestyle & any supplementation you’re currently taking or could be taking and aim to improve health, wellbeing and vitality in the most natural way possible.
I have a passion for health at every age, including adolescent and teenage health, and areas such as hormones, periods, mental health, digestion, allergies, chronic pain, fatigue and energy levels and stress management.
But, you can also see me for any of the following:
- Gut health issues, SIBO, IBS, Celiac, food intolerances or allergies
- Acne, eczema or other skin conditions
- Hormonal imbalances, PCOS, endometriosis, irregular periods, PMS, post pill syndrome
- Mental health including depression, anxiety and stress management
- Autoimmune and thyroid conditions
- Fertility, prenatal, pregnancy & post natal care
- Unexplained or undiagnosed symptoms such as fatigue, headaches/migraines, bloating or indigestion
- High blood pressure or cholesterol, insulin resistance/high blood glucose or diabetes
- Weight loss, body composition, nutrition & supplementation for performance (e.g. sport)
- General health and wellbeing, such as how to structure a meal, feeling fatigued/lack of energy, lack of appetite, difficulty sleeping or upset tummy