What is a Clinical Nutritionist?
I am currently studying a Bachelor of Health Science (Dietetic and Nutritional Medicine) at Endeavour College so I can be a Clinical Nutritionist. Soon, I will be accepting clients. First in the student clinic at Endeavour College and then in private practice. If you’re interested in booking an appointment, please complete this form.
A Clinical Nutritionist practices evidence-based, holistic healthcare to improve your overall health. As Clinical Nutritionists, we look at your food, lifestyle & any supplementation you’re currently taking or could be taking and aim to improve health, wellbeing and vitality in the most natural way possible.
I have a focus on adolescent and teenage health, hormones, periods, mental health, digestion, allergies, chronic pain, fatigue and energy levels and stress management.
But, you can also see me for any of the following:
- Gut health issues, SIBO, IBS, Celiac, food intolerances or allergies
- Hormonal imbalances, PCOS, endometriosis, irregular periods, PMS, post pill syndrome
- Mental health including depression, anxiety and stress management
- Autoimmune and thyroid conditions
- Fertility, prenatal, pregnancy & post natal care
- Unexplained or undiagnosed symptoms such as fatigue, headaches/migraines, bloating or indigestion
- High blood pressure or cholesterol, insulin resistance/high blood glucose or diabetes
- Weight loss, body composition, nutrition & supplementation for performance (e.g. sport)
- General health and wellbeing, such as how to structure a meal, feeling fatigued/lack of energy, lack of appetite, difficulty sleeping or upset tummy