Cauliflower and Broccoli Pizza
1 tbs tapioca flour or arrowroot
2 tbs olive oil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
1 garlic clove
Toppings of choice – I used this pesto, prosciutto, baby spinach and hard goats cheese.
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with a silicon baking sheet or baking paper
- Cut cauliflower and broccoli into florets and steam over boiling water for 7 minutes , or until soft
- Tip cauliflower and broccoli into a bowl and mash with either a fork or potato masher
- Squeeze out the moisture with a clean tea towel (be careful as it can be hot!)
- Mix in flour, oil and herbs
- Places on baking tray and shape into desired shape, 1-2cm thick. Add toppings if baking
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until starting to brown
- Leave to cool slightly, add any raw toppings and serve.