2 ripe bananas mashed
3/4 C coconut milk
1/4 C coconut sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbs tapioca & 1 tsp gelatine mixed in 1/4C boiling water (leave for a minute before incorporating)
Rind of 1 orange finely grated
Rind of 1 lime finely grated
1/2 C coconut flour
1/4 C sultanas
1/4 C dried apricots, chopped into quarters
- Preheat oven to 170 and grease an ovenproof container with coconut oil (I used this glass container).
- Mix the first lot of ingredients together.
- Sift coconut flour, add fruit and beat with elector beaters.
- Place into container and bake for 45 mins or until a skewer into the middle comes out clean.
- Take out of the oven and leave it to cool completely before turning it out of the container.
Enjoy on it’s own or toasted with ghee.